Grease Trap, Catch Basin Cleaning Services
Windy City Rooter is the leading provider of professional grease trap and catch basin services in Antioch, IL and the surrounding areas. Our team of experts is trained to handle all of your grease trap and catch basin needs, including cleaning, installation, pumping, and repair.
Signs You Need Grease Trap Cleaning
If you own a restaurant or commercial kitchen in Antioch, IL, you know how important it is to keep your grease trap clean. Signs that your grease trap needs cleaning include slow-draining sinks, foul odors, and backups. Our team offers affordable and efficient cleaning services to keep your kitchen running smoothly.
Signs You Need a Catch Basin
If you live between Chicago and Milwaukee, and notice standing water or flooding in your yard, it may be time to install a catch basin or have your existing catch basin inspected. Signs that your catch basin needs repair include cracks, clogs, and odors. Our team offers efficient and affordable catch basin services to keep your property dry and protected.
Grease Trap Cleaning Services
- Pump grease traps and dispose of grease waste
- Clean, repair, or replace traps
- Clean, repair, or replace lines
- New grease trap installation
- Emergency service
What is a Grease Trap?
A grease trap is a plumbing device that traps and separates grease, oil, and other solids from wastewater. This prevents these materials from clogging your plumbing system and causing backups.
Types of Grease Traps
If you’re struggling to afford lead pipe replacement, you may be eligible for the Illinois Lead Pipe Replacement Assistance Program (IL HB3739). This program helps low-income families replace lead pipes that pose a risk of water poisoning. We can help you navigate the application process and provide top-quality services that meet program requirements.
- Under Sink Grease Traps: These are small, compact grease traps that are installed under the sink in a residential kitchen. They are designed to collect and trap grease, oils, and fats from the sink before they enter the plumbing system.
- Septic Tank Grease Traps: These are larger grease traps that are installed outside the home. They are typically used in homes with high volumes of wastewater or in areas with strict plumbing codes.
- External Grease Traps: These are larger grease traps that are installed outside the home. They are typically used in homes with high volumes of wastewater or in areas with strict plumbing codes.
Grease Interceptor vs Grease Trap
Catch Basin Services
- Catch basin cleaning
- Catch basin repair
- Catch basin installation
What is a Catch Basin?
Choose Windy City Rooter for Emergency Plumbing Services
- Windy City Rooter employees see all projects through to the end, from start to finish.
- Our plumbers are continuously trained and well-qualified to handle any situation safely and effectively.
- You will receive upfront pricing before any work is completed. We charge by the job, not by the hour and that saves you money! Our jobs are completed in hours, not days and
- We drain your pipes, not your wallet! ®
- We do not use independent contractors.
- We take pride in the clean-up of completed jobs.
- No extra charge for nights, weekends, or holidays. Always a free estimate.
Licensed Plumber Near Chicago, IL and the Surrounding Areas!
If you need grease trap or catch basin services in Antioch, IL, or a Chicago plumber, don’t hesitate to contact Windy City Rooter today. We have 24 hour plumbers to provide the services you need to keep your property safe, dry, and protected. Don’t forget to check out what your neighbors are saying on our Google reviews!
Additional Grease Trap, Catch Basin and Plumbing Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Pipe Deleading
- Grease Traps & Catch Basins
- Pump Services
- Sewer & Drain Services
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Underground Sewer Camera/Video Inspection
- Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Water Line Repair & Replacement
- Water Proofing/Storm Water Solutions